Friday, December 17, 2010 10:04:46 AM America/Chicago
Sadly, testosterone production begins to lessen after men reach the age of 30. If you are searching for natural male enhancements to boost the production of testosterone here are a few suggestions. There are a lot of different ones on the market, but these are natural male enhancements.
1. Acai berry - The acai berry is known as the super-food because of the many things it can achieve. It has antioxidants in it that removes toxins from the body as well as helps with weight-loss and anti-aging. For men, it works to increase their libido.
2. Tribulus Terrestris - This herb gives your testosterone the boost it needs. It can help men suffering from erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Tribulus Terrestris is used by a lot of athletes and bodybuilders as a natural way to boost their stamina and endurance.
3. L-Arginine - This natural ingredient is used in many sexual enhancers. L-Arginine is an amino acid that boosts production of testosterone. It also has other advantages, such as producing nitric oxide synthesis.
4. Tongat Ali - This herb is found in Malaysia and Indonesia. It increases the production of testosterone. Tongat Ali works well to increase a man's sex drive and his sexual potency.
5. Panax Ginseng - It increases testosterone as well. It is very effective for getting blood to flow to the penis. This is one of the best natural male enhancement herbs for erectile issues.
6. Ginkgo Biloba - Ginkgo nuts are found in China and increase the production of nitric oxide in the body. Nitric oxide increases blood flow to the penis and erectile tissue. It allows the penis muscles to relax and the blood vessels to expand so blood can easily get to the penis.