The DS Laboratories Revita EPS Eyelash Growth Stimulator is clinically proven to grow eyelashes 25% longer in only 2 weeks through a a breakthrough, cutting-edge peptide complex from DS Laboratories.
Revita EPS deploys a breakthrough peptide complex, not a relabeled glaucoma drug like bimatoprost. Scientists believe that peptides, composed of structural amino acids, work by stimulating the expression of keratin genes and by improving overall eyelid health.
Revita EPS new development represents the most current biotechnology and exciting new development available through scientific research, advancing both the safety and efficacy of eyelash growth.
Although the exact mode of action of peptide complexes for the augmentation of eyelash growth is not fully elucidated, the best current evidence suggests that topical peptides stimulate the expression of keratin genes. Keratin is a sulfur-containing protein that forms the chemical basis of epidermal tissues such as hair, nails, and eyelashes. Each peptide complex is screened for biological activity. Linear oligopeptides are connected to naturally derived fatty-acid chains for better bioavailability. These advanced compounds are called lipo-oligopeptides. In advanced Revita.EPS®, the proprietary peptide complex, which is made of bioavailable lipo-oligopeptides, stimulates keratin genes to help boost growth of natural eyelashes, with clearly visible effects in just four weeks at the recommended dosage level and frequency.
Proprietary Peptide Complex.
Water (Aqua), Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Adenosine, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Calcium Chloride, Lysolecithin, Safflower Glycerides Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, and Caprylyl Glycol.
- For best results, apply Revita.EPS twice daily, morning and evening.
- Start by ensuring that the face is clean and makeup is removed.
- Click the button to dispense the solution.
- Draw the applicator carefully across the skin of the upper eyelid as if applying eyeliner.
- Repeat for the lower eyelid.
- If solution gets into the eye, it is not expected to cause harm.
- The eye should not be rinsed.
- After several weeks of use, you can switch to once-daily application and maintain the results already achieved.