ClearSkin Daily Skin Wash
Natural treatment for acne control and prevention
Nature's treatment for acne control and prevention, containing carefully selected herbs to:
- Treat Existing Acne Skin Eruptions
- Prevent Future Breakouts
- Improve Skin Appearance
- Reduce Scarring
Do you suffer from acne, rosacea, scars?
Have you spent a fortune on different products and medication which claim to give you a perfect skin - only to find that your condition becomes worse and worse?
The worst thing that one can do with acne is to confuse the skin with lots of different chemicals which upset the delicate Ph balance and often result in drying and scarring.
The answer is to keep it simple and natural with soothing and healing ClearSkin-A Acne Gel and ClearSkin Daily Wash for acne control and prevention.
ClearSkin Daily Wash
ClearSkin Daily Skin Wash is a 100% herbal medicated face wash specifically formulated by Native Remedies. It is most effective when used together with ClearSkin-A Acne Gel as a treatment plan to help you achieve clean and healthy skin!
ClearSkin Daily Skin Wash is formulated to:
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly without drying or flaking.
- Leave an invisible protective healing film to soften and protect the skin against bacterial infection.
- Heal existing pimples, improve skin texture and circulation.
- Work together with Native Remedies' ClearSkin-A Acne Gel to prevent future outbreaks.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, and is not tested on animals.
ClearSkin Daily Skin Wash and ClearSkin-A Acne Gel utilize herbs that have healing and toning effects on the skin. When used together, the prodcuts provide a complete treatment solution for even the most stubborn acne conditions.
Ingredients ClearSkin Daily Wash:
- Arctium lappa is used naturopathically for the treatment of all chronic skin conditions, including acne, eczema, psoriasis and canker sores. It has even been used by traditional healers to treat snake bite. Its antibiotic and antibacterial properties make it a highly effective treatment for all chronic and stubborn skin problems.
- Bulbine frutescence is indigenous to South Africa and is widely used by traditional healers to treat a wide range of skin complaints. Commonly called Bulbinella, bulbine is effective in preventing skin infection, healing and soothing cuts, rashes, insect bites, burns, cold sores, pimples and other skin problems. Its clear and soothing gel forms an invisible 'seal' over the wound, protecting against bacteria and providing ongoing relief and healing throughout the day.
- Lavender Essential Oil. Lavender is one of the most useful popular herbs with a range of uses. The name Lavender comes from the French word 'lavare', which means 'to wash', giving a good indication of its cleansing properties. It is also a circulatory stimulant and antiseptic and is used naturopathically to treat wounds and burns and to prevent scarring.
- Azadirachta indica is widely used in Ayurvedic medicine for its cleansing, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Oil) is a traditional remedy of the Aboriginal tribes of Australia. Studies have shown that it has exceptional healing powers due to its anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-septic actions. Tea Tree Oil was included in the wound dressing kits of the Australian troops in World War 2. It is one of few healing oils which can be used without irritating or drying the skin.
- Aspalathus linearis (Rooibos) is an indigenous shrub, which grows exclusively on the slopes of the Cedarberg mountains in the Western Cape province of South Africa and has been used by traditional healers of the area for centuries. Now known worldwide for its anti-oxidant and healing properties, the soothing and healing effect of Rooibos on the skin is remarkable.
The exact composition of the ClearSkin Face Wash Base is: Purified water, Ammonium laurel sulphate, Cocoamidopropylbetaine, Laramphoglycinate, Glycerine (Vegetable), Diazolidinylurea, Methyl paraben & Propyl Paraben, Citric acid, Sodium Citrate and EDTA-disodium.
Directions ClearSkin Daily Wash:
First wash your hands thoroughly. Then squeeze a small amount of ClearSkin Daily Skin Wash in the palm of your hand and rub hands together to create a lather.
Massage gently over face and neck for about one minute, avoiding the eye area. Rinse with clean, lukewarm water. Your skin will feel soft, fresh and glowing with health!
Repeat morning and evening for best results.
How long until I see results?
Improvement should be noted within 24-48 hours, provided that skin is kept clean and eruptions are not squeezed or picked at. Allow 2-3 weeks of constant use to see significant results.
How long will the tubes last?
(1) ClearSkin Daily Wash (50g) - is concentrated and only a small amount is needed for each application. One (50g) tube lasts approximately 3 - 4 weeks with normal use.
Your purchase will be shipped Discreetly